We are super excited and there’re only 18 seats left after the event posted yesterday!
Please see details below or click the link above for RSVP with ChicagoVeg Meetup page.
• Crunchy Sweet Potato (GF) – Toasted Pecan, Sweet Potato and Pomegranate.
Salad (Soy Free, can be made nut free):
• Watercress Arugula Salad (GF) – Watercress, Arugula, Walnuts, Apples, Beets, House made Apple Vinegar Dressing
Appetizer (Nut Free):
• Butternut Squash Won Ton (soy free) – Butternut Squash, garlic, sage, olive oil and wheat flour wrap.
• Yaki Enoki Roll (GF) – Enoki mushroom, eggplant and zucchini.
Soup (Nut Free):
• Herbal Soup (GF) – Chinese Herbs with Seasoned Tofu.
The root herbs-astragalus, codonopsis, and dioscorea-are classified by Chinese herbalists as qi tonics. They benefit digestion, aid absorption of nutrients, improve cardiac function, and enhance energy.
First Main Dish (Nut Free):
• Pesto Quinoa (GF) – Organic quinoa, edamame, shiitake mushroom, broccoli, and radish.
• Spicy Stir-fried Soba Noodles – Buckwheat noodles, broccoli, shiitake mushroom, bokchoy, jalapeno.
• Malay’s Kung Pao – Non-GMO soybean protein, red peppers, green peppers, onions, ginger, peanuts on top (can be nut free).
• Thai’s Massaman’s Curry (GF) – Non-GMO tofu, coconut milk, onion, peanuts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, bay leaves, cinnamon, chili, tamarind sauce and cashews on top.
• Red Bean Soup (GF) – Traditional and popular dessert in China, Japan, Korean and Vietnam. Our version is Cantonese style – organic red bean, tapioca, and coconut milk.
• Kinoko Mochi (GF) is a traditional Japanese dish that is traditionally made on New Year’s Day for luck. (Soy free without Kinoko) – Roasted soy flour, glutinuous rice, red bean.
• Thai Iced Tea (GF) – House brewed Thai tea leaves with organic soy milk.
Pre-pay refund policy: 100% refund if requested at least 48 hours before the event by calling the restaurant (in its working hours). No refund after that.
RSVP policy: Restaurant will be making food according the number of attendees we provide. If you RSVP for the event you agree that you will be responsible for a payment regardless if you come or not unless you cancel your RSVP at least 48 hours before the event. Anyone who is still on the RSVP list and “no show” will be responsible for $30 per person (including the guests in the RSVP) payable within two weeks after the event.
Space is limited – You must RSVP to attend.
Invite your non-vegan friends to show them how tasty vegan food can be!